As mentioned in previous articles the world is back open for business. People are traveling, not only on cruises, but on land vacations and tours as well. The pent up demand to travel is far surpassing recent trends concerning inflation and the economy.
Up until now our focus on travel was to start “slowly” and offer a number of “Bus to the Boat” programs and a cruise from Seattle to Alaska. All have been eagerly anticipated and participated in.
The next step then, is to be a little bit more ambitious and offer land tours that venture out a bit further around the world. We are happy to announce a number of land tours our good friends and Premier World Discovery. Here are a number of trips we are recommending and working on for the end of 2022 and 2023. The prices below are per person based on double occupancy, subject to availability and include the escorted tour, most meals and round trip air transportation from Las Vegas to the tour.
- December 7 – 12, 2022; CHRISTMAS MARKETS MONTREAL $3,099 per person
- April 26, 2023 10 night HOLLAND WINDMILLS, WATERWAYS AND TULIPS, from Amsterdam; from $5,245 per person
- June 10, 2023 7 Day CAPE COD AND ISLANDS FROM BOSTON $3,345 per person
- August 16, 2023 7 Days CANADIAN ROCKIES AND GLACIER NATIONAL PARK, round-trip from Calgary; $4,149 per person
- October 24, 2023 8 Days HIGHLIGHTS OF ITALY’S AMALFI COAST $3,825 per person
Call us at 516-485-3200 or eMail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily answer any questions you might have. We can also send you a detailed brochure with a day by day itinerary of the tour you are interested in.
Our “Bus to the Boat” Princess Cruise Line groups are booking nicely but all are still available. Take a look at our ad in the VEGAS VOICE for further details. We will be announcing our next VEGAS VOYAGERS meeting in the September edition of the VEGAS VOICE. Be on the lookout for that meeting towards the end of October or the beginning of November. We look forward to seeing you then.